WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- Ten White Plains Hospital staff members and affiliate physicians were listed in the 2014 issue of New York Magazine’s Top Doctors edition.
The doctors listed are:
Chhavi Agarwal M.D., pediatric endocrinology
David Cziner, M.D., cardiovascular disease
Jesus Jaile-Marti, M.D., perinatology and neonatology
Olgica Laban-Grant, M.D., neurology
Steven M. Meixler, M.D., pulmonary disease
William Middlesworth, M.D., pediatric surgery
Neil Roth, M.D., sports medicine
Randy Stevens, M.D., radiation oncology
Herbert Gretz, III, M.D., gynecologic oncology
Todd Weiser, M.D., thoracic and cardiac surgery
Doctors are selected based on data and peer reviews gathered from the New York City research and information company, Castle Connolly Medical Ltd. Castle Connolly publishes an annual guidebook entitled Top Doctors: New York Metro Area, listing those who Castle Connolly considers among the top 10 percent of the region’s physicians.
- 1 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 2 Westchester Educators Call On Cuomo To 'Get It Right'
- 3 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 4 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 5 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says