RYE, N.Y. Check out what's happening this week in Rye.
- Come to the Rye Free Reading Room from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m. for Monday Mother Goose , a nursery rhyme program for babies and toddlers.
- The Blind Brook Board of Education will meet at 8:00 p.m. Monday at the Monroe E. Hass Media Center on the high school/middle school campus.
- Spin-A-Yarn on Tuesday with knitters at 4 p.m. at the Rye Library.
- Greenwich Hospital's Dr. Henri Roca visits the Rye Free Reading Room to deliver a talk, "Your Health and Its National Significance." Roca will explore the reasons our health status as a nation has diminished.
- The Village of Rye Brook's Parks and Recreation Council will meet at 8 p.m. Tuesday at Village Hall.
- The Village of Rye Brook's Zoning Board of Appeals will also meet at 8 p.m. Tuesday at Village Hall. T o view the agenda and documents, click here.
- "Wiggle and Giggle Time" at the Rye Library runs from 9:30 a.m. to noon. The 20-minute program offers music and movement for children under 4 years old.
- Yoga for Everyday Healing starts at 10:30 a.m. in the Wainwright House.
- 10th Grade Parent Coffee with Rye High School Principal Patricia Taylor , from 7:30 p.m. to 9 p.m. it the school's multipurpose room.
- Rye's Recreation Commission will meet at 6:30 p.m. Thursday at the Damiano Recreation Center.
- Computer basics and surfing the Internet workshops are avialable from 10:00 a.m. to noon Thursday at the Rye Free Reading Room.
- Rye Brook's Planning Board will meet at 7:30 p.m. Thursday at Village Hall.
-The Rye YMCA will sponsor a screening of a documentary, "Miss Representation," at 7:30 p.m. at Rye High School.
- "Wiggle and Giggle Time" at the Rye Library is also offered on Friday and runs from 9:30 a.m. to noon. The 20-minute program offers music and movement for children under 4 years old.
Trying to spread the word about events in Rye? Enter them into our Community Calendar .
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.