RYE, N.Y. - Check out what's happening this weekend in Rye.
- Every Saturday from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Mamaroneck will be hosting a Winter's Farmer's Market inside St. Thomas Episcopal Church located at 168 West Boston Post Road.
- Friday nights are "Party Night" at the Rye Playland Ice Casino . The night is complete with a live DJ, on-ice contests and giveaways. Tickets are $12 with skate rental included.
- While Friday night at Playland is party night, Saturday is groovier. From 9:15 p.m. to 11:30 p.m. Playland Ice Casino hosts Saturday Night Grooves , where participants dress in garb from the 70s, 80s and 90s.
- Mothers of children three and up are invited to "drop in" the Rye Free Reading Room on Saturday around 11:30 a.m. for fun crafts .
- The Rye Free Reading Room is hosting Teen Game Night inside the community meeting room starting at 3:15 p.m. on Friday. Attendees get the chance to play a variety of Wii games on the library's big screen.
- The Port Chester-Rye Brook Public Library is hosting a grand reopening starting at 2 p.m. on Saturday to celebrate its new additions and renovations .
- Wildside, Rye's Non-Alcoholic Club for teens , is hosting its first jam session of 2012 inside the Rye Recreation Center located on Midland Avenue. Tickets are $7.
- The Community Synagogue of Rye will host an Israeli film night on Saturday starting at 7:30 p.m. The night features screenings of the hit Israeli sitcom "Arab Labor.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.