RYE, N.Y. -- The Aquanuts, a group of beach enthusiasts, will attempt to swim at a salt-water beach in eight different states between dawn and dusk on Wednesday, June 25.
The swimmers, all in their 50's and 60's, will begin the swims just after sunrise in Maryland, and expect to finish before sunset in Maine.
For a complete itinerary and stories of the past swims see: http://walkingaroundpayingattention.blogspot.com/
- 1 Rye Brook Landlord Negotiates Settlement With D'Agostino Supermarket
- 2 Redevelopment Of United Hospital Site Near Rye City Border Moves Forward
- 3 Rye Restaurateur To Open Saltaire Oyster Bar In Port Chester
- 4 Three Different Ryes Can Be Confusing In Westchester
- 5 Rye Police Report Rise In Thefts From Parked Vehicles