RYE, N.Y. -- The Aquanuts, a group of beach enthusiasts, will attempt to swim at a salt-water beach in eight different states between dawn and dusk on Wednesday, June 25.
The swimmers, all in their 50's and 60's, will begin the swims just after sunrise in Maryland, and expect to finish before sunset in Maine.
For a complete itinerary and stories of the past swims see: http://walkingaroundpayingattention.blogspot.com/
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Rye's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester