RYE, N.Y. -- The Aquanuts, a group of beach enthusiasts, will attempt to swim at a salt-water beach in eight different states between dawn and dusk on Wednesday, June 25.
The swimmers, all in their 50's and 60's, will begin the swims just after sunrise in Maryland, and expect to finish before sunset in Maine.
For a complete itinerary and stories of the past swims see: http://walkingaroundpayingattention.blogspot.com/
- 1 Rye High School, Middle School Evacuated After Bomb Threat
- 2 Nor'easter To Impact Rye On Wednesday
- 3 Rye Students Evacuated After 'Bomb Threat' Note Found In Boys Bathroom
- 4 Legislator Parker Will Hold Meeting On Future Of Rye Playland
- 5 Ellen Page, Julianne Moore Film 'Freeheld' At Rye Brook Gas Station