RYE, N.Y. -- The Aquanuts, a group of beach enthusiasts, will attempt to swim at a salt-water beach in eight different states between dawn and dusk on Wednesday, June 25.
The swimmers, all in their 50's and 60's, will begin the swims just after sunrise in Maryland, and expect to finish before sunset in Maine.
For a complete itinerary and stories of the past swims see: http://walkingaroundpayingattention.blogspot.com/
- 1 Funeral Services Held In Rye For 20-Year-Old Marisa Curlen
- 2 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits Market For $29.5M
- 3 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teenage Girl
- 4 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 5 Westchester Schools Reporting High Opt-Out Rates On State Math Tests