RYE, N.Y. -- The Aquanuts, a group of beach enthusiasts, will attempt to swim at a salt-water beach in eight different states between dawn and dusk on Wednesday, June 25.
The swimmers, all in their 50's and 60's, will begin the swims just after sunrise in Maryland, and expect to finish before sunset in Maine.
For a complete itinerary and stories of the past swims see: http://walkingaroundpayingattention.blogspot.com/
- 1 Rye School Budget Passes Easily
- 2 Westchester School Budgets Get OKs From Voters
- 3 Deer Defense Group Sues Westchester, Rye, Mamaroneck To Halt Hunting Plans
- 4 Westchester Communities Rank High Among Nation's Best Suburbs
- 5 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit