RYE, N.Y. -- Happy Birthday to Rye’s Justin Henry!
Henry, who was born in Rye, turns 43 on Sunday.
Henry, a former child actor, was born May 25, 1971. He appeared in the 1979 film Kramer vs. Kramer in a performance that earned him a nomination for an Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor, the youngest actor to be nominated in any category. The performance later earned him a spot (#80) on VH1's 100 Greatest Kid Stars.
On the big screen, Henry appeared in the 1984 Brat Pack film Sixteen Candles, playing Molly Ringwald's younger brother. Henry also played the son of a married couple played by Don Johnson and Susan Sarandon in the 1988 film Sweet Hearts Dance. In 1998, Henry cofounded the Slamdunk Film Festival. Although he continues to make occasional appearances in film and television, since 2009, he is a Regional Director of Sales at Veoh.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Rye's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester