NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- WESTMED Medical Group's New Rochelle office recently added Rye Brook's Dr. Lisa Youkeles to its staff.
Youkeles is board certified in internal medicine, pulmonary disease and critical-care medicine.
Youkeles was awarded her medical degree by Boston University School of Medicine followed by a residency in internal medicine at Beth Israel Medical Center.
Prior to joining WESTMED, Dr. Youkeles practiced internal, pulmonary and critical care medicine at Maple Medical of White Plains, representatives said. She is a member of the American College of Physicians, the American College of Chest Physicians and the American Thoracic Society.
WESTMED Medical Group is staffed by a team of 260 physicians at nine locations in central and lower Westchester County. It's New Rochelle location is at 171 Huguenot St.
To learn more about the group,visit WESTMED's web site.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Rye's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Two Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester