RYE, N.Y. -- The Rye Women's Interfaith Committee will present Cardinal Timothy Dolan as its speaker at an interfaith prayer service from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m. Sept. 29 at the Church of the Resurrection, 910 Boston Post Road, Rye.
Appointed by Pope Benedict XVI, Dolan is the 10th and current Archbishop of New York. Dolan also currently serves as the president of the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops.
All religious faiths are welcome, and a reception will follow the free program. Questions can be addressed to Mary at 914-835-5896 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please RSVP to Janet Meyers at 914-967-0447 or Janet@SHMeyers.com.
- 1 Plane Skids Off Runway At LaGuardia Airport, All Flights Diverted
- 2 Father Hid Computer Hard Drive After Harrison Murder-Suicide, Report Says
- 3 Widow In Harrison Murder-Suicide Will Receive Death Benefit
- 4 Rye Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow In Latest Storm
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In Rye