RYE, N.Y. -- The Rye Women's Interfaith Committee will present Cardinal Timothy Dolan as its speaker at an interfaith prayer service from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m. Sept. 29 at the Church of the Resurrection, 910 Boston Post Road, Rye.
Appointed by Pope Benedict XVI, Dolan is the 10th and current Archbishop of New York. Dolan also currently serves as the president of the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops.
All religious faiths are welcome, and a reception will follow the free program. Questions can be addressed to Mary at 914-835-5896 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please RSVP to Janet Meyers at 914-967-0447 or Janet@SHMeyers.com.
- 1 Suspect Charged In Rye 'Bicycle Bandit' Robbery
- 2 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 3 Missing Larchmont Woman, 72, Is Found Safe In Manhattan
- 4 Amber Alert Issued For 5-Year-Old Forcibly Taken By Two Men
- 5 Renowned Building Team Finishes Construction On New Home In Rye