RYE, N.Y. -- The Rye Women's Interfaith Committee will present Cardinal Timothy Dolan as its speaker at an interfaith prayer service from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m. Sept. 29 at the Church of the Resurrection, 910 Boston Post Road, Rye.
Appointed by Pope Benedict XVI, Dolan is the 10th and current Archbishop of New York. Dolan also currently serves as the president of the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops.
All religious faiths are welcome, and a reception will follow the free program. Questions can be addressed to Mary at 914-835-5896 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please RSVP to Janet Meyers at 914-967-0447 or Janet@SHMeyers.com.
- 1 Rye High School Grad, 20, Found Dead In College Dorm Room, Reports Say
- 2 Red Flag Warning Issued For Westchester
- 3 County Legislators Discuss Timetable, Concerns For New Manager At Playland
- 4 Schools In Westchester Reporting High Test Opt-Out Rates
- 5 Rye College Student Travis Misarti Is Invited To Screen Film At Cannes