RYE, N.Y. -- The Rye Women's Interfaith Committee will present Cardinal Timothy Dolan as its speaker at an interfaith prayer service from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m. Sept. 29 at the Church of the Resurrection, 910 Boston Post Road, Rye.
Appointed by Pope Benedict XVI, Dolan is the 10th and current Archbishop of New York. Dolan also currently serves as the president of the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops.
All religious faiths are welcome, and a reception will follow the free program. Questions can be addressed to Mary at 914-835-5896 or email@example.com. Please RSVP to Janet Meyers at 914-967-0447 or Janet@SHMeyers.com.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Rye's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Rye's Silver Among Westchester Trio Of Pro Sports Leaders
- 5 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures