RYE, N.Y. -- The Rye Women's Interfaith Committee will present Cardinal Timothy Dolan as its speaker at an interfaith prayer service from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m. Sept. 29 at the Church of the Resurrection, 910 Boston Post Road, Rye.
Appointed by Pope Benedict XVI, Dolan is the 10th and current Archbishop of New York. Dolan also currently serves as the president of the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops.
All religious faiths are welcome, and a reception will follow the free program. Questions can be addressed to Mary at 914-835-5896 or email@example.com. Please RSVP to Janet Meyers at 914-967-0447 or Janet@SHMeyers.com.
- 1 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 2 Passengers Stranded For Hours Overnight On Metro-North's New Haven Line
- 3 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 4 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed
- 5 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash