YONKERS, N.Y. -- Elevation Burger – the first and largest organic burger chain in the country – is giving guests a chance to win free burgers for a year by making their voices heard in an ongoing food debate: Beefeater vs. Vegetarian.
Guests who come to the store between now and Saturday, May 31, will have the option of selecting one of two cups: “I’m a Beefie” or “I’m a Veggie.” They can then visit Elevation Burger’s Facebook page to upload a photo of themselves with their cup of choice, as well as to register to win free burgers for a year.
“We know firsthand that many of our guests are passionate in their support and love for either our beef burger or our veggie burgers,” Hans Hess, founder and chief executive officer of Elevation Burger said in a statement. “We think Cup Wars is a great way to give our guests a voice in this important debate and we look forward to seeing which ‘candidate’ comes out on top. Plus, who wouldn’t love the chance to win free burgers for a year?”
Elevation Burger has a location in Yonkers at 228 Market St. and one in Rye Brook at 176 S. Ridge Street.
- 1 Redevelopment Of United Hospital Site Near Rye City Border Moves Forward
- 2 Rye Brook Landlord Negotiates Settlement With D'Agostino Supermarket
- 3 Three Different Ryes Can Be Confusing In Westchester
- 4 Rye Police Report Rise In Thefts From Parked Vehicles
- 5 Shark Sightings Lead To Beach Closure On Long Island