WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – The architects behind some of Westchester's most "stunning dwellings" were profiled this week by Westchester Magazine as the Best Architects in 2013.
Of the 12 architects profiled by the magazine, 11 were from Westchester-based architectural firms.
The local architects include:
- Bana Choura, White Plains
- Christina Griffin, Hastings-on-Hudson
- Douglas Wilk, Rye
- Mark LePage, Pleasantville
- Paul Benowitz and Dipti Shah, Rye
- Peter Cole, Chappaqua
- Robert Keller, Mamaroneck
- Rosamund Young, Scarsdale
- Timothy and JoAnn Lener, Pleasantville
"Combining art, science and math, the field of architecture is a multifaceted practice in which vision and execution must merge as seamlessly as bricks in mortar," Westchester Magazine wrote. "These 12 architects have done that and so much more."