WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – The Connecticut Economy, the University of Connecticut’s quarterly magazine, recently released a 50-state U.S. index of the best states for women’s economic opportunities, which ranked New York State as the second-best state for women.
Connecticut ranked third among 50 states, while Vermont clinched the No. 1 spot, according to the report.
Arkansas, Alabama, Louisiana and Mississippi ranked 47-50, the report states.
To read the full report, click here.
- 1 Rye Country Day Among Smartest Private Schools In Nation
- 2 Francis C. Rooney Of Rye, Who Helped Transform Retail Business, Dies At 93
- 3 Snow Could Be Returning To Rye
- 4 Manhattan Building Collapses After Apparent Gas Explosion
- 5 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show