WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – The Connecticut Economy, the University of Connecticut’s quarterly magazine, recently released a 50-state U.S. index of the best states for women’s economic opportunities, which ranked New York State as the second-best state for women.
Connecticut ranked third among 50 states, while Vermont clinched the No. 1 spot, according to the report.
Arkansas, Alabama, Louisiana and Mississippi ranked 47-50, the report states.
To read the full report, click here.
- 1 Newly Named Playland Manager Says His Love Of Park Will Inspire Makeover
- 2 Westchester Schools Reporting High Opt-Out Rates On State Math Tests
- 3 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 4 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits Market For $29.5M
- 5 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Rye