RYE, N.Y. – Scenes for a new television series are being filmed in downtown Rye, partially closing parking lots and streets for the production.
Production crew members were seen on Purchase Street and Smith Street in Rye and were expected to continue filming until 7 p.m.
The series, “The Secret Lives of Husbands and Wives” is described on IMDB.com as a "soapy drama" pilot series from Jerry Bruckheimer.
The series is based on a 2010 novel of the same name by Josie Brown and takes place in suburban California.
The plot centers on three close-knit couples and their families in the aftermath of a murder.
It stars Martin Henderson, James Tupper, Perrey Reeves and Nicole Ari Parker and is set to premiere in 2013 on NBC.
- 1 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 2 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 3 Westchester Educators Call On Cuomo To 'Get It Right'
- 4 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 5 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says