RYE, N.Y. – Scenes for a new television series are being filmed in downtown Rye, partially closing parking lots and streets for the production.
Production crew members were seen on Purchase Street and Smith Street in Rye and were expected to continue filming until 7 p.m.
The series, “The Secret Lives of Husbands and Wives” is described on IMDB.com as a "soapy drama" pilot series from Jerry Bruckheimer.
The series is based on a 2010 novel of the same name by Josie Brown and takes place in suburban California.
The plot centers on three close-knit couples and their families in the aftermath of a murder.
It stars Martin Henderson, James Tupper, Perrey Reeves and Nicole Ari Parker and is set to premiere in 2013 on NBC.
- 1 Rye High School Grad, 20, Found Dead In College Dorm Room, Reports Say
- 2 Investigation Is Under Way Into Death Of Rye High Grad Marisa Curlen, 20
- 3 Red Flag Warning Issued For Westchester
- 4 Rye College Student Travis Misarti Is Invited To Screen Film At Cannes
- 5 Heavy Rain, Possible Thunderstorms Will Be Moving Into Rye