WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- Dr. Sara Sadan, director of breast and women's medical oncology at White Plains Hospital, discusses why she chose to study medical oncology and how she uses a prior experience to relate to her patients.
Sadan is described as being both passionate and compassionate with her patients.
For the discussion, visit www.facebook.com/WPHospital.
Visit wphospital.org to learn more.
- 1 Jeanine Pirro's Home In Harrison Listed By Coldwell Banker Agent
- 2 I-95 Accident In Rye Causing Midday Delays
- 3 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 4 Autopsy Released For Woman Found Naked In Neighbor's Yard In Yonkers
- 5 Billionaire Westchester Businessman, Philanthropist Jerome Kohlberg Dies