WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- Dr. Sara Sadan, director of breast and women's medical oncology at White Plains Hospital, discusses why she chose to study medical oncology and how she uses a prior experience to relate to her patients.
Sadan is described as being both passionate and compassionate with her patients.
For the discussion, visit www.facebook.com/WPHospital.
Visit wphospital.org to learn more.
- 1 Rye High School Grad, 20, Found Dead In College Dorm Room, Reports Say
- 2 Red Flag Warning Issued For Westchester
- 3 County Legislators Discuss Timetable, Concerns For New Manager At Playland
- 4 Schools In Westchester Reporting High Test Opt-Out Rates
- 5 Investigation Under Way Into Death Of Rye HS Grad Marisa Curlen, 20