WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- Dr. Sara Sadan, director of breast and women's medical oncology at White Plains Hospital, discusses why she chose to study medical oncology and how she uses a prior experience to relate to her patients.
Sadan is described as being both passionate and compassionate with her patients.
For the discussion, visit www.facebook.com/WPHospital.
Visit wphospital.org to learn more.
- 1 Rye Teacher Can Return To Classroom Two Years After Being Placed On Leave
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 Fugitives Planned To Flee To Mexico, Split Five Days Before Manhunt Ended
- 5 FBI Probing Whether Prison Escapees Were Involed In Heroin Trafficking Ring