GREENWICH, Conn. -- Greenwich Hospital held its annual heart health fair in honor of American Heart Month on Wednesday, Feb. 26.
Coordinated each year by community health at Greenwich Hospital, the fair is a free community event that provides screenings, demonstrations and information on how to promote heart health and avoid heart disease.
Visitors had an opportunity to meet with cardiologists, dietitians, diabetes educators, holistic practitioners and other healthcare professionals.
In addition, visitors also checked their blood pressure, cholesterol and had pulmonary screenings.
Healthy snacks were provided to participants.
Visit greenhosp.org to learn more.
- 1 Rye Brook Landlord Negotiates Settlement With D'Agostino Supermarket
- 2 Rye Restaurateur To Open Saltaire Oyster Bar In Port Chester
- 3 Redevelopment Of United Hospital Site Near Rye City Border Moves Forward
- 4 Rye Police Report Rise In Thefts From Parked Vehicles
- 5 Three Different Ryes Can Be Confusing In Westchester