GREENWICH, Conn. – Greenwich Hospital experts will guest-star on Tony Savino’s “Spotlight on Medicine” to give medical advice to the community each Thursday from 9 to 9:30 a.m on WGCH-AM 1490.
A schedule of featured doctors and programs for February is below:
Thursday, Feb. 6:
“Congestive Heart Failure: Signs, Symptoms and Treatment” with Dr. Christopher Howes, interventional cardiologist
Thursday, Feb. 13:
“Take Your Health to Heart at the Heart Health Fair” with Kathy Carley-Spanier, RN, director, Greenwich Health at Greenwich Hospital.
Thursday, Feb. 20:
“Filling the Void: Are You an Emotional Eater?” with Jennifer Denkin, PhD, psychologist
Thursday, Feb. 27:
“Healthy, Active and Independent: The New Face of Grandparents” with Roni Lang, social worker, Center for Healthy Aging
Visit greenhosp.org to learn more.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Rye's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester