KATONAH, N.Y. -- Yankees manager Joe Girardi will visit The Harvey School in Katonah on Sunday, Jan. 12 at 6 p.m.
The school’s new community venture, called Harvey Presents, is designed to share The Walker Center for The Arts with the local community. Sports broadcaster and Rye resident Jimmy Roberts of NBC Sports Network and The Golf Channel will serve as interviewer and moderator for the event.
Girardi, a Purchase resident, will visit the Lasdon Theater at The Walker Center for the Arts on the campus of The Harvey School. Fans of the New York Yankees will have an opportunity to hear the Yankee manager share stories about his days both as a player on the great Yankee teams of the late 1990s and about his time as the manager of the team since 2008.
With just a month to go before pitchers and catchers report to the Yankees spring training complex in Tampa, the Yankee manager will also talk about his team’s prospects for the upcoming 2014 season.
Remaining tickets for Harvey Presents: An Evening with Joe Girardi are $50 per ticket and seating is limited.
To order tickets go to www.harveyschool.org and click on Joe Girardi under announcements or call (914) 232-3161 ext. 161 for more information.
- 1 Deer Defense Group Sues Westchester, Rye, Mamaroneck To Halt Hunting Plans
- 2 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit
- 3 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 4 Memorial Day Parade Returns To Rye For Second Year
- 5 Bank Teller Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M From Westchester Depositors