RYE, N.Y. -- The village of Rye Brook will host a dog wash to support the New Rochelle Humane Society on Saturday, July 12, from 11 a.m.-3 p.m.
The dog wash will take place at the Rye Brook Firehouse at 940 King St.
The New Rochelle Humane Society provides animal control services for the village of Rye Brook and offers dogs and cats for adoption.
Firefighters and police officers will assist the Humane Society staff in washing dogs for this community event.
The Humane Society requests a $20 donation per dog wash, and residents can also donate items to the shelter such as blankets, stuffed animals, laundry detergent, paper towels or canned dog or cat food.
Bring friendly dogs on a leash to help support the animal shelter.
- 1 Snow Could Return To Rye For Monday Morning Commute
- 2 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents
- 3 Daughters Defend Mother Who Drove SUV In Fatal Train Crash In TV Interview
- 4 Hutch Reopens After Overturned Vehicle Accident; Stop-And-Go Delays On I-95
- 5 Driver Crashes Into Gate At Chappaqua Railroad Crossing