ARMONK, N.Y. -- New York State Sen. George Latimer (D-Rye) visited The Bristal at Armonk assisted living community on Tuesday, Aug. 12, for a Q&A session on state legislative issues with the senior residents.
Topics of discussion included the process of voting and volunteering as an election inspector, healthcare issues, public education including Common Core, senior housing and transportation.
- 1 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 2 Westchester Publisher Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud
- 3 Apple's iPhone 6 Release Packs Malls In Westchester
- 4 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 5 Westchester Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach