ARMONK, N.Y. -- New York State Sen. George Latimer (D-Rye) visited The Bristal at Armonk assisted living community on Tuesday, Aug. 12, for a Q&A session on state legislative issues with the senior residents.
Topics of discussion included the process of voting and volunteering as an election inspector, healthcare issues, public education including Common Core, senior housing and transportation.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Rye's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Rye's Silver Among Westchester Trio Of Pro Sports Leaders
- 5 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible To Rye Residents