WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Dr. Steven Zelicof, chief of orthopedic surgery at Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital, will be available at “The Stryker Mobility Zone” at the Barclays golf tournament in New Jersey on Saturday, Aug. 23.
Zelicof, a Scarsdale resident, will be at the mobility zone from 2-5 p.m. and educating them on joint health and hip and knee pain treatment options.
Stryker, the official joint replacement products of the PGA TOUR, has created “The Stryker Mobility Zone”, a fan destination that will bring its message of joint health to golf fans.
“ I am pleased to be working with Stryker and the PGA Tour to help educate golf fans and those suffering from joint pain about joint health and hip and knee treatment options, especially if they are in discomfort or have problems with mobility or flexibility,” Dr. Zelicof said.
- 1 Autopsy Released For Woman Found Naked In Neighbor's Yard In Yonkers
- 2 I-95 Accident In Rye Causing Midday Delays
- 3 Billionaire Westchester Businessman, Philanthropist Jerome Kohlberg Dies
- 4 Rye Brook Business Building 8-Diamond Baseball Complex
- 5 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester