RYE, N.Y. -- The Rye YMCA will be hosting a variety of children's events throughout February.
Here's the schedule:
February Vacation Camps: Monday, Feb. 17 until Friday Feb. 21
Basketball Camp: Ages 5-11, full or half-day
Gymnastics Camp: Ages 5 and up, full or half-day
Fun Club Camp: Grades K-6, full day and extended care
Teen Fitness Camp: Ages 12-15, 9:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
View the summer camp brochure and register online at ryeycamp.org.
Youth and Teens:
Junior Leaders Club: Grades 6-8, Thursdays: 5 p.m. to 6 p.m. Junior leaders meet weekly to plan and participate in meaningful and fulfilling activities, while introducing students to the ideals of social responsibility, leadership and community service. If interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Middle School Night: for Grades 6-8. Saturdays, 7 p.m. to 10 p.m. Free for members; $5 for non-members
Wrecking Ball: Open gym, Xbox, ping-pong, foosball and air hockey, Saturday, Feb. 8:
Dodge Ball Arena: Open gym, Xbox, ping-pong, foosball and air hockey, Saturday, Feb. 15
For more information, contact: email@example.com.
- 1 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 2 Six Rye High School Standouts Commit To College Sports
- 3 Rye Brook Teen, 16, ID'd In Fatal Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 4 Snow Likely In Rye On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 5 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In Rye