RYE, N.Y. -- The Rye YMCA will be hosting a variety of children's events throughout February.
Here's the schedule:
February Vacation Camps: Monday, Feb. 17 until Friday Feb. 21
Basketball Camp: Ages 5-11, full or half-day
Gymnastics Camp: Ages 5 and up, full or half-day
Fun Club Camp: Grades K-6, full day and extended care
Teen Fitness Camp: Ages 12-15, 9:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
View the summer camp brochure and register online at ryeycamp.org.
Youth and Teens:
Junior Leaders Club: Grades 6-8, Thursdays: 5 p.m. to 6 p.m. Junior leaders meet weekly to plan and participate in meaningful and fulfilling activities, while introducing students to the ideals of social responsibility, leadership and community service. If interested, please email email@example.com.
Middle School Night: for Grades 6-8. Saturdays, 7 p.m. to 10 p.m. Free for members; $5 for non-members
Wrecking Ball: Open gym, Xbox, ping-pong, foosball and air hockey, Saturday, Feb. 8:
Dodge Ball Arena: Open gym, Xbox, ping-pong, foosball and air hockey, Saturday, Feb. 15
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Autopsy Released For Woman Found Naked In Neighbor's Yard In Yonkers
- 2 Rye Brook Business Building 8-Diamond Baseball Complex
- 3 Billionaire Westchester Businessman, Philanthropist Jerome Kohlberg Dies
- 4 Long Island Man Found Drunk, Passed Out In Scarsdale Driveway, Police Say
- 5 Westchester Man Wins Millions In Lottery