RYE, N.Y. -- The Rye YMCA will be hosting a variety of children's events throughout February.
Here's the schedule:
February Vacation Camps: Monday, Feb. 17 until Friday Feb. 21
Basketball Camp: Ages 5-11, full or half-day
Gymnastics Camp: Ages 5 and up, full or half-day
Fun Club Camp: Grades K-6, full day and extended care
Teen Fitness Camp: Ages 12-15, 9:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
View the summer camp brochure and register online at ryeycamp.org.
Youth and Teens:
Junior Leaders Club: Grades 6-8, Thursdays: 5 p.m. to 6 p.m. Junior leaders meet weekly to plan and participate in meaningful and fulfilling activities, while introducing students to the ideals of social responsibility, leadership and community service. If interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Middle School Night: for Grades 6-8. Saturdays, 7 p.m. to 10 p.m. Free for members; $5 for non-members
Wrecking Ball: Open gym, Xbox, ping-pong, foosball and air hockey, Saturday, Feb. 8:
Dodge Ball Arena: Open gym, Xbox, ping-pong, foosball and air hockey, Saturday, Feb. 15
For more information, contact: email@example.com.
- 1 Numerous Accidents Reported On Slippery Westchester Roadways
- 2 Police Pursue Bank Robbery Suspect In Downtown Rye
- 3 Rye Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 4 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 5 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash