RYE, N.Y. -- The Rye Nature Center, in connection with the National Wildlife Federation, will host the Rye Habitat Project to make Rye city the first certified "Community Wildlife Habitat" in New York state.
The certification will give Rye a unique distinction and improve the environmental quality of life.
To reach the goal, Rye needs to certify 200 homes, six common areas and three schools within the community. Currently, Rye has 67 homes, 22 common areas, and six schools certified.
To help make Rye certified, visit Rye Nature Center's website at http://www.ryenaturecenter.org/.
- 1 Funeral Services Held In Rye For 20-Year-Old Marisa Curlen
- 2 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits Market For $29.5M
- 3 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teenage Girl
- 4 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 5 Westchester Schools Reporting High Opt-Out Rates On State Math Tests