RYE, N.Y. -- Rye Nature Center will be hosting an event for adults that caters to clean eating on Friday, May 9, from 9:30 a.m. to noon.
Join chef Silva Baldini, founder of Strawberry & Sage, and create and taste dishes using seasonal ingredients from Rye Nature Center's garden.
Learn how to create delectable dishes using Jerusalem artichokes, garden sorrell, wild violets, dill springs, radishes and bok choy.
Pre-registration is required. Email Jeni Casinelli email@example.com to reserve a place. Space is limited. Tickets are $65 per person for members and $75 per person for non-members.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Driver Was Checking Google Maps When Truck Hit Bridge In Rye Brook
- 3 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 4 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester