RYE, N.Y. -- Rye Nature Center will be hosting an event for adults that caters to clean eating on Friday, May 9, from 9:30 a.m. to noon.
Join chef Silva Baldini, founder of Strawberry & Sage, and create and taste dishes using seasonal ingredients from Rye Nature Center's garden.
Learn how to create delectable dishes using Jerusalem artichokes, garden sorrell, wild violets, dill springs, radishes and bok choy.
Pre-registration is required. Email Jeni Casinelli email@example.com to reserve a place. Space is limited. Tickets are $65 per person for members and $75 per person for non-members.
- 1 Rye Brook Teen, 16, ID'd In Fatal Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 2 Snow Likely In Rye On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 3 Wake, Funeral Service Scheduled For Port Chester Crash Victim
- 4 Soccer Goal Safety Bill Rooted In Rye Brook Signed Into State Law
- 5 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In Rye