RYE, N.Y. -- Rye Nature Center will be hosting an event for adults that caters to clean eating on Friday, May 9, from 9:30 a.m. to noon.
Join chef Silva Baldini, founder of Strawberry & Sage, and create and taste dishes using seasonal ingredients from Rye Nature Center's garden.
Learn how to create delectable dishes using Jerusalem artichokes, garden sorrell, wild violets, dill springs, radishes and bok choy.
Pre-registration is required. Email Jeni Casinelli firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve a place. Space is limited. Tickets are $65 per person for members and $75 per person for non-members.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Rye High School Is Evacuated After Bomb Threat, Basketball Game Canceled
- 3 Sen. Latimer's Rye Home Goes Into Foreclosure
- 4 Missing Larchmont Woman, 72, Is Found Safe In Manhattan
- 5 Renowned Building Team Finishes Construction On New Home In Rye