RYE, N.Y. -- Rye Nature Center will be hosting an event for adults that caters to clean eating on Friday, May 9, from 9:30 a.m. to noon.
Join chef Silva Baldini, founder of Strawberry & Sage, and create and taste dishes using seasonal ingredients from Rye Nature Center's garden.
Learn how to create delectable dishes using Jerusalem artichokes, garden sorrell, wild violets, dill springs, radishes and bok choy.
Pre-registration is required. Email Jeni Casinelli email@example.com to reserve a place. Space is limited. Tickets are $65 per person for members and $75 per person for non-members.
- 1 State Police Warn Rye Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 3 Funeral Arrangements Announced For Teenage Sisters Murdered In Harrison
- 4 Head Of Yoga Empire With Westchester Locales Faces Rape Allegation
- 5 Mourners Gather At Vigil, Seeking Solace After Harrison Shooting Deaths