RYE, N.Y. -- Rye Nature Center will be hosting an event for adults that caters to clean eating on Friday, May 9, from 9:30 a.m. to noon.
Join chef Silva Baldini, founder of Strawberry & Sage, and create and taste dishes using seasonal ingredients from Rye Nature Center's garden.
Learn how to create delectable dishes using Jerusalem artichokes, garden sorrell, wild violets, dill springs, radishes and bok choy.
Pre-registration is required. Email Jeni Casinelli firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve a place. Space is limited. Tickets are $65 per person for members and $75 per person for non-members.
- 1 Latest Rye Brook Celeb Sighting: Michael Shannon Of 'Boardwalk Empire'
- 2 Female Suspect From Pelham Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 20-Year-Old Indicted In 'Cold Case' Murder Of Port Chester Plumber
- 5 Slow-Moving Storm Will Bring Heavy Rain To Rye