RYE, N.Y. -- The Rye Free Reading Room is hosting a weight loss and nutrition program on Saturday, Feb. 8.
The second part of the three-part weight loss series is set to begin at 11 a.m. at the Rye Free Reading Room at 1061 Boston Post Road in Rye.
"A calorie in is not a calorie out," representatives said. "Come learn how to effectively lose weight with proper nutrition. It is much more than cutting calories. Research tells us that we eat food for nutrients and vitamins. If we eat depleted food, we will over eat. Come learn why nutrients are the key to weight loss and what you can do to get the nutrients you need for the best body composition."
Each program in the weight loss series is designed to unlock a "unique badge that you can earn and share on social media."
- 1 Autopsy Released For Woman Found Naked In Neighbor's Yard In Yonkers
- 2 Rye Brook Business Building 8-Diamond Baseball Complex
- 3 Billionaire Westchester Businessman, Philanthropist Jerome Kohlberg Dies
- 4 Long Island Man Found Drunk, Passed Out In Scarsdale Driveway, Police Say
- 5 Westchester Man Wins Millions In Lottery