RYE, N.Y. -- The Rye Free Reading Room is hosting a weight loss and nutrition program on Saturday, Feb. 8.
The second part of the three-part weight loss series is set to begin at 11 a.m. at the Rye Free Reading Room at 1061 Boston Post Road in Rye.
"A calorie in is not a calorie out," representatives said. "Come learn how to effectively lose weight with proper nutrition. It is much more than cutting calories. Research tells us that we eat food for nutrients and vitamins. If we eat depleted food, we will over eat. Come learn why nutrients are the key to weight loss and what you can do to get the nutrients you need for the best body composition."
Each program in the weight loss series is designed to unlock a "unique badge that you can earn and share on social media."
- 1 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 2 Six Rye High School Standouts Commit To College Sports
- 3 Rye Brook Teen, 16, ID'd In Fatal Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 4 IRS Warns Rye Residents Of Phone Scam
- 5 Driver, Witnesses Assist Police After Pedestrian Struck, Killed On Saw Mill