RYE, N.Y. -- Rye Free Reading Room will host an art exhibit, "Treasures in My Own Backyard," by Henny Johanna on Saturday, July 5.
Paintings of Oakland/Rye and Playland beaches and the boardwalk, Purchase Street and her own flower garden will be on display.
Photographs of Playland and the boardwalk and Oakland/Rye Beach by Johanna's daughter Cheryl Selinka will also be part of the exhibit.
- 1 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 2 Passengers Stranded For Hours Overnight On Metro-North's New Haven Line
- 3 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 4 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed
- 5 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash