RYE, N.Y. -- Rye Free Reading Room will host an art exhibit, "Treasures in My Own Backyard," by Henny Johanna on Saturday, July 5.
Paintings of Oakland/Rye and Playland beaches and the boardwalk, Purchase Street and her own flower garden will be on display.
Photographs of Playland and the boardwalk and Oakland/Rye Beach by Johanna's daughter Cheryl Selinka will also be part of the exhibit.
- 1 Westchester DA Issues Alert About Sexual Predators Posing As Others
- 2 McDonald's Shakes Up Menu, Cuts Seven Sandwiches
- 3 Likely Arrest Of Senate Leader Skelos Tied To Scarsdale Firm, Report Says
- 4 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mother's Fatal Collision With Train
- 5 Police Investigating Reports Of Shots Fired In Harrison