RYE, N.Y. -- Rye Free Reading Room will host an art exhibit, "Treasures in My Own Backyard," by Henny Johanna on Saturday, July 5.
Paintings of Oakland/Rye and Playland beaches and the boardwalk, Purchase Street and her own flower garden will be on display.
Photographs of Playland and the boardwalk and Oakland/Rye Beach by Johanna's daughter Cheryl Selinka will also be part of the exhibit.
- 1 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 2 State Police Warn Rye Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 Mourners Gather At Vigil, Seeking Solace After Harrison Shooting Deaths
- 4 Hundreds Pay Respects To Slain Harrison Sisters During Calling Hours
- 5 Bishop Cites Slain Sisters' Goodness At Funeral Mass In Harrison