RYE, N.Y. -- Rye Free Reading Room will host an art exhibit, "Treasures in My Own Backyard," by Henny Johanna on Saturday, July 5.
Paintings of Oakland/Rye and Playland beaches and the boardwalk, Purchase Street and her own flower garden will be on display.
Photographs of Playland and the boardwalk and Oakland/Rye Beach by Johanna's daughter Cheryl Selinka will also be part of the exhibit.
- 1 Sen. Latimer's Rye Home Goes Into Foreclosure
- 2 Rye High School Is Evacuated After Bomb Threat, Basketball Game Canceled
- 3 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Rye
- 5 Rye School Superintendent Asks City Manager, Police To Study Osborn Traffic