RYE, N.Y. -- The Rye Free Reading Room will be hosting a program for teens to learn the basics of investing money in the stock market on Thursday, July 10, from 7 p.m. to 8 p.m. in the Teen Room.
In this teen-led program, participants also will test their investing prowess by buying and selling of stocks in a life-like Internet simulation of the New York Stock Exchange.
To register, call 914-231-3172.
- 1 Rye HS Grad's Fraternity At Wesleyan University In Jeopardy
- 2 Multi-Vehicle Crash Causing Heavy Delays At I-95/I-287 Interchange
- 3 Resident Escapes After Ammo Explodes In Rye Brook Fire
- 4 Westchester DA Issues Alert About Sexual Predators Posing As Others
- 5 Celebratory Reception For Rye Scholar-Athletes Set To Play College Sports