RYE, N.Y. -- The Rye Free Reading Room will be hosting a program for teens to learn the basics of investing money in the stock market on Thursday, July 10, from 7 p.m. to 8 p.m. in the Teen Room.
In this teen-led program, participants also will test their investing prowess by buying and selling of stocks in a life-like Internet simulation of the New York Stock Exchange.
To register, call 914-231-3172.
- 1 Police Pursue Bank Robbery Suspect In Downtown Rye
- 2 Numerous Accidents Reported On Slippery Westchester Roadways
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In Rye
- 4 Widow In Harrison Murder-Suicide Will Receive Death Benefit
- 5 Father Hid Computer Hard Drive After Harrison Murder-Suicide, Report Says