RYE, N.Y. -- The Rye Free Reading Room will be hosting a program for teens to learn the basics of investing money in the stock market on Thursday, July 10, from 7 p.m. to 8 p.m. in the Teen Room.
In this teen-led program, participants also will test their investing prowess by buying and selling of stocks in a life-like Internet simulation of the New York Stock Exchange.
To register, call 914-231-3172.
- 1 Deer Defense Group Sues Westchester, Rye, Mamaroneck To Halt Hunting Plans
- 2 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit
- 3 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 4 Memorial Day Parade Returns To Rye For Second Year
- 5 Bank Teller Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M From Westchester Depositors