RYE, N.Y. -- The Rye Free Reading Room will be hosting a program for teens to learn the basics of investing money in the stock market on Thursday, July 10, from 7 p.m. to 8 p.m. in the Teen Room.
In this teen-led program, participants also will test their investing prowess by buying and selling of stocks in a life-like Internet simulation of the New York Stock Exchange.
To register, call 914-231-3172.
- 1 Police Shoot, Kill Fugitive Richard Matt; Fellow Escapee David Sweat On Run
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 3 Men Shot, Killed Before Hutchinson River Parkway Crash ID'd
- 4 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 5 Rainy Weekend Expected In Rye