RYE, N.Y. -- The Rye Free Reading Room will be hosting a program for teens to learn the basics of investing money in the stock market on Thursday, July 10, from 7 p.m. to 8 p.m. in the Teen Room.
In this teen-led program, participants also will test their investing prowess by buying and selling of stocks in a life-like Internet simulation of the New York Stock Exchange.
To register, call 914-231-3172.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Rye's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester