RYE BROOK, N.Y. -- Rye Brook is hosting the second annual Spring Carnival starting on Friday, May 2.
The carnival, which features rides and games, will open at 5 p.m., at 900 King St. in Rye Brook. The carnival will run from 5 to 10 p.m. Friday, May 2; noon to 10 p.m. Saturday, May 3; and noon to 5 p.m. Sunday, May 4.
The carnival will feature a Ferris wheel, bumper cars, a super slide and a merry-go-round, according to a press release. A variety of food will also be available including hot dogs, hamburgers, and sausage and peppers, according to the release. Carnival sweets such as cotton candy, popcorn, and fried dough along with many others will also be served.
For more information visit the Village of Rye Brook website.
- 1 Jeanine Pirro's Home In Harrison Listed By Coldwell Banker Agent
- 2 Accident With Overturned Tractor Trailer Reported At I-95/I-287 Interchange
- 3 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Rye
- 4 I-95 Accident In Rye Causing Midday Delays
- 5 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says