RYE BROOK, N.Y. -- Rye Brook is hosting the second annual Spring Carnival starting on Friday, May 2.
The carnival, which features rides and games, will open at 5 p.m., at 900 King St. in Rye Brook. The carnival will run from 5 to 10 p.m. Friday, May 2; noon to 10 p.m. Saturday, May 3; and noon to 5 p.m. Sunday, May 4.
The carnival will feature a Ferris wheel, bumper cars, a super slide and a merry-go-round, according to a press release. A variety of food will also be available including hot dogs, hamburgers, and sausage and peppers, according to the release. Carnival sweets such as cotton candy, popcorn, and fried dough along with many others will also be served.
For more information visit the Village of Rye Brook website.
- 1 Rye Country Day Among Smartest Private Schools In Nation
- 2 Francis C. Rooney Of Rye, Who Helped Transform Retail Business, Dies At 93
- 3 Snow Could Be Returning To Rye
- 4 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 5 Police Charge Student In Swastika Case At Purchase College