RYE BROOK, N.Y. -- Rye Brook is hosting the second annual Spring Carnival starting on Friday, May 2.
The carnival, which features rides and games, will open at 5 p.m., at 900 King St. in Rye Brook. The carnival will run from 5 to 10 p.m. Friday, May 2; noon to 10 p.m. Saturday, May 3; and noon to 5 p.m. Sunday, May 4.
The carnival will feature a Ferris wheel, bumper cars, a super slide and a merry-go-round, according to a press release. A variety of food will also be available including hot dogs, hamburgers, and sausage and peppers, according to the release. Carnival sweets such as cotton candy, popcorn, and fried dough along with many others will also be served.
For more information visit the Village of Rye Brook website.
- 1 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits Market For $29.5M
- 2 Newly Named Playland Manager Says His Love Of Park Will Inspire Makeover
- 3 Westchester Schools Reporting High Opt-Out Rates On State Math Tests
- 4 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 5 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teenage Girl