RYE, N.Y. -- Once again Aidan, Declan and Liam Lavelle will participate in a St. Baldrick’s head-shaving event to raise funds for childhood cancer research.
The Lavelle brothers will host the 2nd annual event on Saturday, March 22, from noon to 4 p.m. at The Rye Roadhouse, 12 High St., Rye NY
Cheer the people being shaved, volunteer to have your head shaved or donate. There will be food and the music of Danny Powers and his son, Stratton.
Last year more than $20,000 was raised and the brothers hope to beat that this year.
To make a donation, go to www.stbaldricks.org/teams/mypage/91270/2014
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Rye's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester