RYE, N.Y. -- Once again Aidan, Declan and Liam Lavelle will participate in a St. Baldrick’s head-shaving event to raise funds for childhood cancer research.
The Lavelle brothers will host the 2nd annual event on Saturday, March 22, from noon to 4 p.m. at The Rye Roadhouse, 12 High St., Rye NY
Cheer the people being shaved, volunteer to have your head shaved or donate. There will be food and the music of Danny Powers and his son, Stratton.
Last year more than $20,000 was raised and the brothers hope to beat that this year.
To make a donation, go to www.stbaldricks.org/teams/mypage/91270/2014
- 1 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Rye; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Rye, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Rye Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 5 Harrison Student, 23, Struck, Killed By Car While Walking Near Cornell