RYE, N.Y. -- Once again Aidan, Declan and Liam Lavelle will participate in a St. Baldrick’s head-shaving event to raise funds for childhood cancer research.
The Lavelle brothers will host the 2nd annual event on Saturday, March 22, from noon to 4 p.m. at The Rye Roadhouse, 12 High St., Rye NY
Cheer the people being shaved, volunteer to have your head shaved or donate. There will be food and the music of Danny Powers and his son, Stratton.
Last year more than $20,000 was raised and the brothers hope to beat that this year.
To make a donation, go to www.stbaldricks.org/teams/mypage/91270/2014
- 1 Rye Country Day Among Smartest Private Schools In Nation
- 2 Francis C. Rooney Of Rye, Who Helped Transform Retail Business, Dies At 93
- 3 Snow Could Be Returning To Rye
- 4 Manhattan Building Collapses After Apparent Gas Explosion
- 5 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show