RYE, N.Y. -- Once again Aidan, Declan and Liam Lavelle will participate in a St. Baldrick’s head-shaving event to raise funds for childhood cancer research.
The Lavelle brothers will host the 2nd annual event on Saturday, March 22, from noon to 4 p.m. at The Rye Roadhouse, 12 High St., Rye NY
Cheer the people being shaved, volunteer to have your head shaved or donate. There will be food and the music of Danny Powers and his son, Stratton.
Last year more than $20,000 was raised and the brothers hope to beat that this year.
To make a donation, go to www.stbaldricks.org/teams/mypage/91270/2014
- 1 Rye Brook Landlord Negotiates Settlement With D'Agostino Supermarket
- 2 Redevelopment Of United Hospital Site Near Rye City Border Moves Forward
- 3 Three Different Ryes Can Be Confusing In Westchester
- 4 Rye Restaurateur To Open Saltaire Oyster Bar In Port Chester
- 5 Rye Police Report Rise In Thefts From Parked Vehicles