RYE, N.Y. -- Once again Aidan, Declan and Liam Lavelle will participate in a St. Baldrick’s head-shaving event to raise funds for childhood cancer research.
The Lavelle brothers will host the 2nd annual event on Saturday, March 22, from noon to 4 p.m. at The Rye Roadhouse, 12 High St., Rye NY
Cheer the people being shaved, volunteer to have your head shaved or donate. There will be food and the music of Danny Powers and his son, Stratton.
Last year more than $20,000 was raised and the brothers hope to beat that this year.
To make a donation, go to www.stbaldricks.org/teams/mypage/91270/2014
- 1 Rye High School Grad, 20, Found Dead In College Dorm Room, Reports Say
- 2 Red Flag Warning Issued For Westchester
- 3 County Legislators Discuss Timetable, Concerns For New Manager At Playland
- 4 Schools In Westchester Reporting High Test Opt-Out Rates
- 5 Rye College Student Travis Misarti Is Invited To Screen Film At Cannes