GREENWICH, Conn. -- Greenwich Hospital celebrated the dedication, professionalism and accomplishments of nurses throughout the hospital during National Nurses Week from Tuesday, May 6, through Monday, May 12.
The hospital held its annual Ceremony for Excellence in Nursing on Thursday, May 8.
At the ceremony, Greenwich resident Lynne Reynolds, RN, labor and delivery department, was honored with the Helen Meehan Award for Excellence in Nursing.
Established in 1989 in honor of Helen Kirschbaum Meehan, RN, a devoted professional whose career at Greenwich Hospital spanned 53 years, the award is given to a nurse who demonstrates excellence in nursing practice, teaching or leadership.
- 1 Numerous Accidents Reported On Slippery Westchester Roadways
- 2 Rye Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 3 Police Pursue Bank Robbery Suspect In Downtown Rye
- 4 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 5 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash