GREENWICH, Conn. -- Greenwich Hospital celebrated the dedication, professionalism and accomplishments of nurses throughout the hospital during National Nurses Week from Tuesday, May 6, through Monday, May 12.
The hospital held its annual Ceremony for Excellence in Nursing on Thursday, May 8.
At the ceremony, Greenwich resident Lynne Reynolds, RN, labor and delivery department, was honored with the Helen Meehan Award for Excellence in Nursing.
Established in 1989 in honor of Helen Kirschbaum Meehan, RN, a devoted professional whose career at Greenwich Hospital spanned 53 years, the award is given to a nurse who demonstrates excellence in nursing practice, teaching or leadership.
- 1 Snow Could Return To Rye For Monday Morning Commute
- 2 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents
- 3 Daughters Defend Mother Who Drove SUV In Fatal Train Crash On 'Today' Show
- 4 Hutch Reopens After Overturned Vehicle Accident; Stop-And-Go Delays On I-95
- 5 Driver Crashes Into Gate At Chappaqua Railroad Crossing