GREENWICH, Conn. -- Greenwich Hospital celebrated the dedication, professionalism and accomplishments of nurses throughout the hospital during National Nurses Week from Tuesday, May 6, through Monday, May 12.
The hospital held its annual Ceremony for Excellence in Nursing on Thursday, May 8.
At the ceremony, Greenwich resident Lynne Reynolds, RN, labor and delivery department, was honored with the Helen Meehan Award for Excellence in Nursing.
Established in 1989 in honor of Helen Kirschbaum Meehan, RN, a devoted professional whose career at Greenwich Hospital spanned 53 years, the award is given to a nurse who demonstrates excellence in nursing practice, teaching or leadership.
- 1 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 2 NYPD Officer, Former Section 1 Basketball Star, Killed In Bronx Crash
- 3 Westchester Publisher Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud
- 4 Apple's iPhone 6 Release Packs Malls In Westchester
- 5 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway