GREENWICH, Conn. -- Greenwich Hospital celebrated the dedication, professionalism and accomplishments of nurses throughout the hospital during National Nurses Week from Tuesday, May 6, through Monday, May 12.
The hospital held its annual Ceremony for Excellence in Nursing on Thursday, May 8.
At the ceremony, Greenwich resident Lynne Reynolds, RN, labor and delivery department, was honored with the Helen Meehan Award for Excellence in Nursing.
Established in 1989 in honor of Helen Kirschbaum Meehan, RN, a devoted professional whose career at Greenwich Hospital spanned 53 years, the award is given to a nurse who demonstrates excellence in nursing practice, teaching or leadership.
- 1 Rye Teacher Can Return To Classroom Two Years After Being Placed On Leave
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 4 Fugitives Planned To Flee To Mexico, Split Five Days Before Manhunt Ended
- 5 FBI Probing Whether Prison Escapees Were Involed In Heroin Trafficking Ring