GREENWICH, Conn. -- Greenwich Hospital celebrated the dedication, professionalism and accomplishments of nurses throughout the hospital during National Nurses Week from Tuesday, May 6, through Monday, May 12.
The hospital held its annual Ceremony for Excellence in Nursing on Thursday, May 8.
At the ceremony, Greenwich resident Lynne Reynolds, RN, labor and delivery department, was honored with the Helen Meehan Award for Excellence in Nursing.
Established in 1989 in honor of Helen Kirschbaum Meehan, RN, a devoted professional whose career at Greenwich Hospital spanned 53 years, the award is given to a nurse who demonstrates excellence in nursing practice, teaching or leadership.
- 1 Suspect Charged In Rye 'Bicycle Bandit' Robbery
- 2 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 3 Missing Larchmont Woman, 72, Is Found Safe In Manhattan
- 4 Amber Alert Issued For 5-Year-Old Forcibly Taken By Two Men
- 5 Renowned Building Team Finishes Construction On New Home In Rye