PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- Diana Krall, a five-time Grammy award-winning jazz pianist and singer whose new studio album "Wallflower" is due in October, will perform at the Capitol Theatre on Tuesday, Nov. 25.
Doors will open at 7 p.m., and the concert will begin at 8 p.m.
"Wallflower" is an assortment of songs, from the late-'60s to the present, that stimulated and encouraged Krall in her early years.
Krall interprets songs such as the Eagles' "Desperado" and Elton John's "Sorry Seems to Be the Hardest Word" and triumphs with her unique renditions of some of the most sensational pop hits in history.
With five Grammy Awards, eight Juno Awards, nine gold, three platinum and seven multiplatinum albums, Krall has established herself as one of the best-selling artists of her generation.
Tickets will go on sale Friday, Aug. 15, for a range of $65-$125. To purchase tickets, click here.
- 1 Rye Brook Teen, 16, ID'd In Fatal Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 2 Snow Likely In Rye On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 3 Wake, Funeral Service Scheduled For Port Chester Crash Victim
- 4 Soccer Goal Safety Bill Rooted In Rye Brook Signed Into State Law
- 5 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In Rye