RYE BROOK, N.Y -- The Friends of Crawford Park will present "Music at the Mansion" with Grammy-nominated guitarist Bill Kirchen at 8 p.m. on Friday, Sept. 26.
The show will be held at Crawford Park Mansion, 122 N. Ridge St. in Rye Brook. Doors open at 7 p.m.
Grammy-nominated guitarist, singer and songwriter Kirchen is one of the fortunate few who can step onto any stage, play those trademark licks that drove his seminal Commander Cody classic "Hot Rod Lincoln" into the Top Ten, and elicit instant recognition for a career that has spanned more than 40 years and includes guitar work with Nick Lowe, Emmylou Harris, Doug Sahm, Elvis Costello and many more.
Named “A Titan of the Telecaster” by Guitar Player Magazine, he celebrates an American musical tradition where rock ‘n’ roll and country music draw upon their origins in blues and bluegrass, Western swing from Texas and California honky-tonk.
Bill Kirchen was featured on “Words and Music” with Darren Devivo on WFUV 90.7 FM. Tickets are $20 in advance and $25 at the door.
- 1 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 2 Westchester Educators Call On Cuomo To 'Get It Right'
- 3 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 4 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 5 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says