RYE BROOK, N.Y -- The Friends of Crawford Park will present "Music at the Mansion" with Grammy-nominated guitarist Bill Kirchen at 8 p.m. on Friday, Sept. 26.
The show will be held at Crawford Park Mansion, 122 N. Ridge St. in Rye Brook. Doors open at 7 p.m.
Grammy-nominated guitarist, singer and songwriter Kirchen is one of the fortunate few who can step onto any stage, play those trademark licks that drove his seminal Commander Cody classic "Hot Rod Lincoln" into the Top Ten, and elicit instant recognition for a career that has spanned more than 40 years and includes guitar work with Nick Lowe, Emmylou Harris, Doug Sahm, Elvis Costello and many more.
Named “A Titan of the Telecaster” by Guitar Player Magazine, he celebrates an American musical tradition where rock ‘n’ roll and country music draw upon their origins in blues and bluegrass, Western swing from Texas and California honky-tonk.
Bill Kirchen was featured on “Words and Music” with Darren Devivo on WFUV 90.7 FM. Tickets are $20 in advance and $25 at the door.
- 1 Rye Police Identify High School Student Charged In Latest Bomb Threat
- 2 Rye Police Make Arrest In High School Bomb Threats
- 3 Police Seek Public's Help In Search For Missing Yorktown Woman, 43
- 4 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 5 WABC-TV Reporter Lisa Colagrossi Of Stamford Dies At 49