RYE BROOK, N.Y -- The Friends of Crawford Park will present "Music at the Mansion" with Grammy-nominated guitarist Bill Kirchen at 8 p.m. on Friday, Sept. 26.
The show will be held at Crawford Park Mansion, 122 N. Ridge St. in Rye Brook. Doors open at 7 p.m.
Grammy-nominated guitarist, singer and songwriter Kirchen is one of the fortunate few who can step onto any stage, play those trademark licks that drove his seminal Commander Cody classic "Hot Rod Lincoln" into the Top Ten, and elicit instant recognition for a career that has spanned more than 40 years and includes guitar work with Nick Lowe, Emmylou Harris, Doug Sahm, Elvis Costello and many more.
Named “A Titan of the Telecaster” by Guitar Player Magazine, he celebrates an American musical tradition where rock ‘n’ roll and country music draw upon their origins in blues and bluegrass, Western swing from Texas and California honky-tonk.
Bill Kirchen was featured on “Words and Music” with Darren Devivo on WFUV 90.7 FM. Tickets are $20 in advance and $25 at the door.
- 1 Rye High School, Middle School Evacuated After Bomb Threat
- 2 Rye Students Evacuated After 'Bomb Threat' Note Found In Boys Bathroom
- 3 Nor'easter To Impact Rye On Wednesday
- 4 Ellen Page, Julianne Moore Film 'Freeheld' At Rye Brook Gas Station
- 5 Latest Rye Brook Celeb Sighting: Michael Shannon Of 'Boardwalk Empire'