WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The Friends of the Old Croton Aqueduct will be hosting a ribbon cutting on Sunday, June 15 at 11 a.m. to celebrate the restoration of the link at Old Croton Aqueduct Trail between Lyndhurst and Gracemere Park in Tarrytown
Speeches, music, refreshments and ribbon-cutting will be held at Lyndhurst, 635 S. Broadway, Tarrytown.
Join the Friends of the Old Croton Aqueduct in honoring those who made possible the re-opening of the long-dormant trail.
There will be free parking at Lyndhurst in the upper parking lot.
- 1 Autopsy Released For Woman Found Naked In Neighbor's Yard In Yonkers
- 2 Billionaire Westchester Businessman, Philanthropist Jerome Kohlberg Dies
- 3 Rye Brook Business Building 8-Diamond Baseball Complex
- 4 Supermarket Settlement Tops Week's News Around Westchester
- 5 Long Island Man Found Drunk, Passed Out In Scarsdale Driveway, Police Say