RYE, N.Y. -- The Bread of Life Food Pantry will present the film "A Place at The Table" at the Rye Free Reading Room.
The viewing is set to start at 7 p.m. Tuesday, Jan. 14 at the Rye Free Reading Room at 1061 Boston Post Road in Rye. "A Place at the Table" is a documentary examining the issue of hunger in the United States through the stories of three Americans who struggle daily with food insecurity.
Following the film there will be a panel discussion and Q&A on the topic of hunger. The Westchester Coalition for the Hungry and Homeless are scheduled to provide information about hunger and the lack of food security locally in Westchester County. The program is free and open to the public.
- 1 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 2 Westchester Educators Call On Cuomo To 'Get It Right'
- 3 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 4 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says
- 5 Schumer Calls For Harsher 'Swatting' Penalties In Visit To Westchester