RYE, N.Y. -- The Bread of Life Food Pantry will present the film "A Place at The Table" at the Rye Free Reading Room.
The viewing is set to start at 7 p.m. Tuesday, Jan. 14 at the Rye Free Reading Room at 1061 Boston Post Road in Rye. "A Place at the Table" is a documentary examining the issue of hunger in the United States through the stories of three Americans who struggle daily with food insecurity.
Following the film there will be a panel discussion and Q&A on the topic of hunger. The Westchester Coalition for the Hungry and Homeless are scheduled to provide information about hunger and the lack of food security locally in Westchester County. The program is free and open to the public.
- 1 Rye Brook Landlord Negotiates Settlement With D'Agostino Supermarket
- 2 Redevelopment Of United Hospital Site Near Rye City Border Moves Forward
- 3 Rye Restaurateur To Open Saltaire Oyster Bar In Port Chester
- 4 Three Different Ryes Can Be Confusing In Westchester
- 5 Rye Police Report Rise In Thefts From Parked Vehicles