RYE, N.Y. -- The Bread of Life Food Pantry will present the film "A Place at The Table" at the Rye Free Reading Room.
The viewing is set to start at 7 p.m. Tuesday, Jan. 14 at the Rye Free Reading Room at 1061 Boston Post Road in Rye. "A Place at the Table" is a documentary examining the issue of hunger in the United States through the stories of three Americans who struggle daily with food insecurity.
Following the film there will be a panel discussion and Q&A on the topic of hunger. The Westchester Coalition for the Hungry and Homeless are scheduled to provide information about hunger and the lack of food security locally in Westchester County. The program is free and open to the public.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Rye's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Rye's Silver Among Westchester Trio Of Pro Sports Leaders
- 5 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible To Rye Residents