RYE, N.Y. -- The Bread of Life Food Pantry will present the film "A Place at The Table" at the Rye Free Reading Room.
The viewing is set to start at 7 p.m. Tuesday, Jan. 14 at the Rye Free Reading Room at 1061 Boston Post Road in Rye. "A Place at the Table" is a documentary examining the issue of hunger in the United States through the stories of three Americans who struggle daily with food insecurity.
Following the film there will be a panel discussion and Q&A on the topic of hunger. The Westchester Coalition for the Hungry and Homeless are scheduled to provide information about hunger and the lack of food security locally in Westchester County. The program is free and open to the public.
- 1 Rye High School Graduate Found Dead In College Dorm Room, Reports Say
- 2 Deer Ticks Can Transmit Deadly Powassan Virus
- 3 Man Pleads Guilty To Vehicular Homicide After Hitting DOT Truck In Rye
- 4 County Legislators Discuss Timetable, Concerns For New Manager At Playland
- 5 Schools In Westchester Reporting High Test Opt-Out Rates