RYE, N.Y. -- The city of Rye will be hosting its first public meeting to discuss rebuilding Rye and storm-damage prevention at Rye Town Park Pavilion on Wednesday, July 16, from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Rye Town Park Pavilion is 95 Dearborn Ave.
The NY Rising Community Reconstruction Program, developed under Gov. Andrew Cuomo's leadership, is providing the opportunity to rebuild Rye. As part of the process the city of Rye will reach out at four community meetings to receive input on how Rye can become stronger and better prepared for storms.
The meeting will focus on the community vision including the following:
- What are the key flooding issues facing Rye?
- What are Rye's community assets?
- How can Rye better weather storm events in the future?
- What would a more resilient Rye look like?
For more information or to submit comments and photos, visit www.stormrecovery.ny.gov/community-reconstruction-program.
- 1 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 2 Nat'l Guard Member Killed By Unsafe Lane Change In Rye Crash, Police Say
- 3 Six Rye High School Standouts Commit To College Sports
- 4 IRS Warns Rye Residents Of Phone Scam
- 5 Parker Hosts Third Rye Playland Meeting With Potential Park Operator