RYE, N.Y. -- The city of Rye will be hosting its first public meeting to discuss rebuilding Rye and storm-damage prevention at Rye Town Park Pavilion on Wednesday, July 16, from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Rye Town Park Pavilion is 95 Dearborn Ave.
The NY Rising Community Reconstruction Program, developed under Gov. Andrew Cuomo's leadership, is providing the opportunity to rebuild Rye. As part of the process the city of Rye will reach out at four community meetings to receive input on how Rye can become stronger and better prepared for storms.
The meeting will focus on the community vision including the following:
- What are the key flooding issues facing Rye?
- What are Rye's community assets?
- How can Rye better weather storm events in the future?
- What would a more resilient Rye look like?
For more information or to submit comments and photos, visit www.stormrecovery.ny.gov/community-reconstruction-program.
- 1 It's A Girl: Westchester's Clintons Are Grandparents As Chelsea Gives Birth
- 2 Halloween In Sleepy Hollow Country Kicks Off This Weekend
- 3 Renovated Starbucks Reopen In Rye, Rye Brook, White Plains
- 4 Rumors Of Gun In Rye School Tops News Last Week
- 5 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Westchester Police Officer