PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- Cerebral Palsy of Westchester is set to host the Caring Friends Breakfast on Wednesday, March 5.
The ninth annual event is set for 8:30 a.m. March 5 at the Rye Brook Campus at 1186 King Street in Rye Brook. The breakfast will honor The New York State Building Official’s Conference.
"The New York State Building Official’s Conference has been very generous by participating in our annual Taste of Westchester event, bringing Santa to the agency to visit the children we serve and by donating toys to our school program the past two years," representatives said in a release. "This year, The New York State Building Official’s Conference chose Cerebral Palsy of Westchester as their charity of choice.
"They will be hosting a golf tournament to raise money to enhance the recreation room at Cerebral Palsy of Westchester. Cerebral Palsy of Westchester cannot thank The New York State Building Official’s Conference enough for their help."
- 1 Plane Skids Off Runway At LaGuardia Airport, All Flights Diverted
- 2 Father Hid Computer Hard Drive After Harrison Murder-Suicide, Report Says
- 3 Widow In Harrison Murder-Suicide Will Receive Death Benefit
- 4 Rye Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow In Latest Storm
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In Rye