RYE, N.Y. -- Rye author Annabel Monaghan will be at the Rye Free Reading Room to discuss her new book, "Double Digit," on Thursday, Jan. 23, from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
"Double Digit" is the sequel to Monaghan's first young adult novel, "A Girl Named Digit."
Monaghan will discuss writing, math tricks, bumper stickers and all things "Digit."
Books will be available for purchase and signing.
The Rye Free Reading Room is at 1061 Boston Post Road.
- 1 Autopsy Released For Woman Found Naked In Neighbor's Yard In Yonkers
- 2 Billionaire Westchester Businessman, Philanthropist Jerome Kohlberg Dies
- 3 Rye Brook Business Building 8-Diamond Baseball Complex
- 4 Supermarket Settlement Tops Week's News Around Westchester
- 5 Long Island Man Found Drunk, Passed Out In Scarsdale Driveway, Police Say