RYE, N.Y. -- Rye author Annabel Monaghan will be at the Rye Free Reading Room to discuss her new book, "Double Digit," on Thursday, Jan. 23, from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
"Double Digit" is the sequel to Monaghan's first young adult novel, "A Girl Named Digit."
Monaghan will discuss writing, math tricks, bumper stickers and all things "Digit."
Books will be available for purchase and signing.
The Rye Free Reading Room is at 1061 Boston Post Road.
- 1 Police Pursue Bank Robbery Suspect In Downtown Rye
- 2 Numerous Accidents Reported On Slippery Westchester Roadways
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In Rye
- 4 Widow In Harrison Murder-Suicide Will Receive Death Benefit
- 5 Suicide Note Left By Former White Plains Police Officer Tops Week's News