RYE, N.Y. -- Rye author Annabel Monaghan will be at the Rye Free Reading Room to discuss her new book, "Double Digit," on Thursday, Jan. 23, from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
"Double Digit" is the sequel to Monaghan's first young adult novel, "A Girl Named Digit."
Monaghan will discuss writing, math tricks, bumper stickers and all things "Digit."
Books will be available for purchase and signing.
The Rye Free Reading Room is at 1061 Boston Post Road.
- 1 Rye Country Day Among Smartest Private Schools In Nation
- 2 Francis C. Rooney Of Rye, Who Helped Transform Retail Business, Dies At 93
- 3 Snow Could Be Returning To Rye
- 4 Manhattan Building Collapses After Apparent Gas Explosion
- 5 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show