RYE, N.Y. -- Rye author Annabel Monaghan will be at the Rye Free Reading Room to discuss her new book, "Double Digit," on Thursday, Jan. 23, from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
"Double Digit" is the sequel to Monaghan's first young adult novel, "A Girl Named Digit."
Monaghan will discuss writing, math tricks, bumper stickers and all things "Digit."
Books will be available for purchase and signing.
The Rye Free Reading Room is at 1061 Boston Post Road.
- 1 Rye High School, Middle School Evacuated After Bomb Threat
- 2 Rye Students Evacuated After 'Bomb Threat' Note Found In Boys Bathroom
- 3 Nor'easter To Impact Rye On Wednesday
- 4 Ellen Page, Julianne Moore Film 'Freeheld' At Rye Brook Gas Station
- 5 Latest Rye Brook Celeb Sighting: Michael Shannon Of 'Boardwalk Empire'