RYE, N.Y. -- Rye author Annabel Monaghan will be at the Rye Free Reading Room to discuss her new book, "Double Digit," on Thursday, Jan. 23, from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
"Double Digit" is the sequel to Monaghan's first young adult novel, "A Girl Named Digit."
Monaghan will discuss writing, math tricks, bumper stickers and all things "Digit."
Books will be available for purchase and signing.
The Rye Free Reading Room is at 1061 Boston Post Road.
- 1 Rye High School Grad, 20, Found Dead In College Dorm Room, Reports Say
- 2 Investigation Is Under Way Into Death Of Rye High School Grad Marisa Curlen
- 3 Red Flag Warning Issued For Westchester
- 4 Rye College Student Travis Misarti Is Invited To Screen Film At Cannes
- 5 Heavy Rain, Possible Thunderstorms Will Be Moving Into Rye