WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- The Ahmad Rashad Golf Classic to benefit White Plains Hospital raised more than $120,000 to benefit hospital programs and services on June 23.
The event was held at Quaker Ridge Golf Club in Scarsdale and featured numerous celebrity appearances including actor Aidan Quinn; MLB players Paul O’Neill and Ken Griffey Jr.; actress/model Angie Everhart; NBA player JR Smith; NFL player Marcus Allen and Grammy award-winning singer Jeffrey Osborne.
White Plains Hospital CEO Jon B. Schandler, physicians and hospital leaders were also in attendance at the event.
The event featured cocktails, dinner and an award ceremony that followed golf play.
Visit wphospital.org to learn more.
- 1 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 2 State Police Warn Rye Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 Hundreds Pay Respects To Slain Harrison Sisters During Calling Hours
- 4 Bishop Cites Slain Sisters' Goodness At Funeral Mass In Harrison
- 5 Regional Task Force To Reduce Deer Population Proposed After Rye Meeting