RYE, N.Y. – The annual Rye Ridge Shopping Center sidewalk sales started Thursday and continue through Saturday, June 28, with discounts and offers from all stores in the complex.
Jeanine Mancheno works at Family Discount Center and was outside Thursday helping customers. She said a lot of people come to the shopping center to go to Chop’t or Chipotle for lunch, and then stop to look at the sales.
Lindsay Miller, an instructor with Eye Level Learning Center, said the business had been there a few years.
For the sidewalk sale, it offered 15-percent off coupons and giveaways. Those that signed up were able to spin the wheel and win a prize, including a t-shirt that read, “I am the key.” Miller explained that they wear shirts with a lock on it, and the idea is that the children are the key.
Eric Rosenbaum, cellar manager of The Wine Cellar, said they enjoy participating in the sidewalk sale every year. They are offering 30 percent off six packs and 40 percent off cases.
The sidewalk sales is presented by the Rye Ridge Shopping Center Merchants Association.
- 1 Snow Could Return To Rye For Monday Morning Commute
- 2 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents
- 3 Daughters Defend Mother Who Drove SUV In Fatal Train Crash On 'Today' Show
- 4 Hutch Reopens After Overturned Vehicle Accident; Stop-And-Go Delays On I-95
- 5 Driver Crashes Into Gate At Chappaqua Railroad Crossing