RYE, N.Y. – A New York eatery with a Southern kick has made a lasting impression to residents of Rye according to Westchester County Business Journal.
The Rye Roadhouse is well known for their Gator Nuggets, or Gator Bites, as most patrons call them, and restaurant-goers can be assured that the Gator Nuggets really are made out of alligator meat, which comes from Louisiana farm-raised alligators, according to the report.
Co-owners Tom Codispoti and Kevin Campbell were featured on the Cooking Channel’s “Road Trip with G. Garvin” that featured an inside look at the restaurant and its signature menu items, the report said.
To read the full article, click here.
- 1 Latest Rye Brook Celeb Sighting: Michael Shannon Of 'Boardwalk Empire'
- 2 Female Suspect From Pelham Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 20-Year-Old Indicted In 'Cold Case' Murder Of Port Chester Plumber
- 5 Slow-Moving Storm Will Bring Heavy Rain To Rye