RYE, N.Y. – A New York eatery with a Southern kick has made a lasting impression to residents of Rye according to Westchester County Business Journal.
The Rye Roadhouse is well known for their Gator Nuggets, or Gator Bites, as most patrons call them, and restaurant-goers can be assured that the Gator Nuggets really are made out of alligator meat, which comes from Louisiana farm-raised alligators, according to the report.
Co-owners Tom Codispoti and Kevin Campbell were featured on the Cooking Channel’s “Road Trip with G. Garvin” that featured an inside look at the restaurant and its signature menu items, the report said.
To read the full article, click here.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Rye's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester