RYE, N.Y. -- The 4:00 Cookie in Rye has been invited to be included in the Swag Bag for the 2014 Grammys in Los Angeles.
The show will air on Jan. 26, and the cookie will be at the Gift Suite Event at the Ritz Carlton the day before.
The 4:00 Cookie, with its only store located on The Arcade in Rye, is a healthy cookie based on the premise that everyone gets cravings sometime throughout the day.
This cookie does not have white sugar or white flour because those ingredients increase blood sugar and give people more cravings. Instead, the 4:00 Cookies use whole wheat flour, whole grains, rolled oats, flax seeds and nuts to curb one's appetite for more.
Some of the popular brands include chocolate chip and oatmeal raisin, as well as original creations such as pumpkin cranberry, wild blueberry almond and fig, dark chocolate and coconut.
The company also offers gluten-free cookies.
- 1 Port Chester Drug Bust Leads To 20th Illegal Gun Recovered In 2014
- 2 Police Locate Threats Against Westchester, LI Schools Made On Yik Yak App
- 3 Purchase-SUNY Adds Masters Program That Combines Arts, Entrepreneurship
- 4 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving Westchester Banks
- 5 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts