RYE, N.Y. – Here is a list of some Rye and Rye Brook employers who are now hiring:
• Kids’ S.P.A.C.E. of Rye is hiring before-school program assistants.
• Rye café is looking for a waiter/waitress.
• High-end salon and spa in Rye is looking for hairstylists, colorists, assistants, aestheticians, waxers, makeup artists and laser techs.
• Westchester-based entertainment ticket agency is looking for a client services representative/salesperson.
• Part-time and full-time swim instructors wanted in Rye.
• Caring People Home Health Care Agency is in need of registered nurses for Rye.
• Small, owner-operated pizzeria is hiring an experienced pizzaman.
• Busy Rye salon needs a sales coordinator/receptionist.
• Pilates studio in Rye is seeking certified Pilates instructors.
• Busy pub-style restaurant in Rye needs waitstaff, bartenders and kitchen help.
• After-school nanny wanted in Rye.
• Bonnist & Cutro LLP in Rye Brook has immediate openings for paralegal/office manager/legal assistant.
• Westchester Pediatric Dental offices in Rye and Rye Brook are looking for a receptionist and chairside dental assistants.
• Certified home health aide is wanted in Rye Brook.
• Rye Brook studio is hiring a hip-hop and ballet dance teacher.
• Rye City School District is hiring a Spanish teacher for a full-year probationary appointment at the high school; a Spanish teacher for one semester as a leave replacement position at the high school; per diem substitute cleaners; per diem substitute clerical workers; an account clerk; and per diem substitute teachers. Search here for more details.
If you have a job opening you would like to post on the Rye Daily Voice, please email firstname.lastname@example.org