RYE/PORT CHESTER, N.Y. – Here is a list of some Rye and Port Chester employers who are hiring:
• A local deli/grocery store in Rye needs a cashier.
• Graduation Source in Rye Brook is hiring a warehouse manager.
• After-school nannies are wanted in Rye.
• A summer camp in Rye is hiring camp instructors.
• Lester’s of Rye is looking for a full-time shoe specialist.
• Massage Envy in Rye Brook is seeking a front desk sales associate.
• Westchester Magazine is looking for a full-time media sales specialist to join its office in Rye.
• Telemarketers are wanted in Rye.
• Cleaning team members are needed in Port Chester.
• Tarry Market Café in Port Chester is hiring a full-time barista.
• PAX- Program of Academic Exchange in Port Chester is hiring a regional director.
• Tax Liberty Services in Port Chester is looking for business-to-business marketers and waivers for the tax season.
• Family Services of Westchester is seeking a home care billing specialist in Port Chester.
• The Cleaning Authority in Port Chester is hiring house cleaners.
• Bar and service managers are wanted in Port Chester.
If you have a job opening you would like to post please email email@example.com.
- 1 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 2 State Police Warn Rye Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 Hundreds Pay Respects To Slain Harrison Sisters During Calling Hours
- 4 Bishop Cites Slain Sisters' Goodness At Funeral Mass In Harrison
- 5 Regional Task Force To Reduce Deer Population Proposed After Rye Meeting