RYE/PORT CHESTER, N.Y. – Here is a list of some Rye and Port Chester employers who are hiring:
• A call center in Rye is hiring telemarketers.
• Katon Direct in Rye needs a part-time junior recruiter.
• Westchester Magazine, based in Rye, is seeking a media sales specialist.
• Pilates Studio of Rye is looking for certified instructors.
• Shenorock Shore Club in Rye is hiring an assistant food and beverage manager.
• On-call nannies are wanted in Rye.
• A start-up toy company in Rye is looking for part-time communications/marketing majors.
• Graduation Source in Port Chester is seeking warehouse workers.
• An interior design firm in Port Chester is hiring an office manager.
• Ruth Elizabeth Dance Studio in Port Chester wants an energetic male Zumba instructor.
• Crystal Clear Collision in Port Chester is looking for full-time auto detailers.
• The Cleaning Authority in Port Chester needs house cleaners.
• An experienced illustrator/designer is wanted in Port Chester.
• Bartenders and cocktail servers are wanted in Port Chester.
• Continuous recruitment is going on for the Village of Port Chester. Applications can be obtained from the Village Manager’s Office, Village Hall, 222 Grace Church St. from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. weekdays or online.
If you have a job opening you would like to post please email email@example.com