WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- CMS Bank in White Plains recently completed more than $1 million in mortgage loans to local families in Westchester.
Several of the loans are for residences at the recently completed Comstock Heights Condominium on North State Road in Briarcliff Manor, while others have been made at Cottage Landings condominium in Rye, according to a press release.
CMS Bank is working with the Housing Action Council, a Tarrytown-based not-for-profit dedicated to expanding housing opportunities for moderate income households throughout the Hudson Valley, according to the release.
CMS Bank and the Housing Action Council are working to help Westchester County meet its obligations under an affordable housing settlement with the federal government, according to the release.
“As a local community bank, CMS’s goal is to help families achieve the American dream of home ownership,” said John Ritacco, president and chief executive officer of CMS Bank. “Providing mortgages to low-and-moderate income borrowers is in keeping with the Bank’s mission to serve our local community. These loans are yet another way we are providing important and personal services to the community.”
CMS Bank has branches in Eastchester, West Harrison, Greenburgh, Mount Vernon and Mount Kisco.
- 1 Funeral Services Scheduled For Rye Grad Found Dead In Sorority Bedroom
- 2 Rye Athletic Director Rob Castagna Hired At Byram Hills Schools
- 3 Body Found In Lake Ontario Identified As Son Of ESPN Writer
- 4 Newly Named Playland Manager Says His Love Of Park Will Inspire Makeover
- 5 Westchester Schools Reporting High Opt-Out Rates On State Math Tests